RIX GH has many years of experience serving scheduled seasonal charter flights, as well as serving ad hoc special passenger charter flights. We will flexibly adapt to any client requirements, providing the required passenger registration and baggage handling service, as well as offering the optimal aircraft parking spot, the shortest possible security check time and other advantages.
Even if your charter flight is very specific and requires a lot of deviation from the usual ground handling service provision process, we’ll do everything to ensure that when it comes to handling flights, the airport and ground handling service infrastructure works as smoothly as possible. We have vast experience collaborating with professional sport teams, who often need high speed passenger and non-standard baggage service before departure. If necessary, we additionally offer VIP or business lounge access, as well as immediate baggage unloading and personal service from arrival lounge to land transport.
Our clients include:
RIX GH has all the necessary equipment to service charter flight aircraft of any type:
- Airbus (all models except A380);
- ATR family;
- Boeing 737, 757, 767, 777, 787, 747;
- Bombardier CRJ (all types);
- Bombardier Dash Q400;
- Embraer ERJ (all types);
- MD 80 and 90 (all types);
- Sukhoi SuperJet 100 (RRJ95).
- Flight documentation preparation
At your request, RIX GH employees will prepare a charter flight flyover permit, as well as prepare weather and navigation information.
- DCS and weight & balance documents
We offer the use of the following RIX GH in-house DCS systems (if necessary, to service seasonal charter flights, we can also offer to use your DCS system):
- RESA LDCS (direct flight passenger airlines only, which don’t require additional DCS functionality for transfer and other requirements);
- iPort (for airlines that require transfer or triangular flight functionality and other additional registration opportunities).
Weight & balance documents can be prepared electronically on the iPort system*. Our aircraft coordinators are fully trained to also prepare the necessary weight & balance documents manually.
* The airline needs to certify the preparation of weight & balance documents within the iPort system, in addition to which the system must include the aircraft used by the airline.
We offer you the chance to not only supply your charter flight with food and beverages from traditional flight caterers, but, if necessary, from any restaurant in the city!
- Accommodation and transfers
Entrust your cares about organising passenger and flight crew hotels and transfers to us! Depending on your requirements, we’ll offer you a selection of various offers from our various range of cooperation partners on very competitive terms!