Before the pandemic, RIX GH served over 11,000 scheduled passenger flights per year flown by 14 airlines. We have many years of experience serving the entire scheduled passenger aviation segment, from low-cost airlines and charter airlines to full service airlines.
When starting cooperation with us, you can count on a few promises from our part:
– we will relentlessly strive to ensure the highest safety level during the entire ground handling process.
– we will go an extra mile for your passengers so they receive highest service quality according to GOM standards defined from your part.
– we will do everything possible so that all of your flights depart on time.
– we will listen to your needs as our customer and will adapt our processes to suit your requirements to create a sustainable cooperation.
The strength of RIX GH is in our diversity and the ability to adapt to each airline customer’s individual needs. You’ll be surprised just how flexibly we can respond to your requirements!
Our CKIN employees are trained and have daily experience working with the following DCS systems:
- Amadeus Altéa;
For airlines requiring only direct passenger flights and without need of additional DCS functionality for transfer and other requirements, we offer using RIX GH in-house DCS systems:
- RESA LDCS;
- if required by airline, we can train our staff to use your DCS system
Our TRCs are trained to prepare W&B documentation in the following systems:
- Amadeus Altéa;
- if required by airline, we can train our TRCs to use your W&B system
We are fully ready to serve the following aircraft with our GSE equipment:
- Airbus 220/318/319/320/321;
- ATR (all series);
- Boeing 737 (all series, incl. MAX);
- Boeing 757 (all series);
- Boeing 767 (all series);
- Bombardier CRJ (all series);
- Bombardier Dash Q400;
- Embraer ERJ (all series);
- MD 80 and 90 (all series);
- Sukhoi SuperJet 100 (RRJ95);
- and many others.
Some of our scheduled customers: